Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Escape from Tomorrow



This was a bizarre movie. My interest was peaked because of their unique methods of production--i.g. filming without permission incognito at Disney World on DSLR--but I was happy to see greater production value than images invoked by those defining principles. This was well thought out to achieve the level of production it accomplishes without permissions, equipment, and especially under the stress of film making down low.

I don't really want to give away any of the plot. Besides, I'm not sure I could really reveal much besides what happens sequentially. I could hint at meaning but I think it is best to discover the film unadulterated. I recommend Escape from Tomorrow to all movie goers and would say it is a must see for all film makers.

No comments: